Your Summer Guest Dock Destination - check our News tab for updates on availability
Steamboat Wharf Marina is convenient to the Nantasket Beach area which has a vast array of dining options, one of the best beaches on the South Shore, and a variety of summer attractions. The Marina is also located within walking distance of a laundromat, grocery store, and public bathrooms.
Our transient dock is open to the public for a fee. Space is limited. We have 120' of guest dockage at the west end of Nantasket Pier. There is no free dockage for any length boat or dinghy, for any length of stay. You may tie up at the dock only with permission of the dock staff or the marina office.
Plan ahead and make reservations for you overnight or weekly stays (no reservations taken for hourly tie-ups). Call the marina office M-F, 8am-4pm or use the reservation request form on our website. We will confirm whether space is available within 2 business days.
We do not take reservations for hourly tie-ups. Hourly docking space is limited and available on a first-come first-served basis. Call on VHF 7.
Note that if Jakes Seafood Restaurant is your destination that there is free public dockage at the restaurant. The dock at Jake's is accessible at high tide, +/- 2 hours and depending on the draft of your boat.
Pricing at the Steamboat Wharf Marina transient dock is based on vessel length overall and length of stay:
- Nightly Rate: $3.00 per foot // Electric Service: 30 amp - $8 per day; 50 amp - $10 per day
- Hourly Rate; (limited space availability, no reservations, first-come first-served):
- $10.00/hr for dinghies (10 feet or less)
- $15.00/hr for boats under 30'
- $20.00/hr for boats 30’ to 39’
- $30.00/hr for boats 40’ to 49'
- $40.00/hr for boats 50' to 65'
For charter boats, schooners, and tall ships the head of the pier can accommodate vessels up to 120’ with drafts up to 12’. Water and electric service is available. Please call or e-mail for reservations and pricing.
In the event you are requesting an overnight reservation for a date within the next 48 hours, please contact the Marina Office directly
at 781-925-0044. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8 am to 4 pm.
* Stay Local Boat MA participants - be sure to mention this when you make your reservation and show your card upon arrival to the dock staff to receive your discount.